Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Monday Clinic

Monday clinic: My goal today was to pass off both the extra oral exam PE and the mirror fulcrum PE.  We did not have time to do both after the probing and charting the intra oral exams.  I was completely prepared for clinic today and ready to practice probing.  Unfortunately I got really nervous and shaky at the last minute and struggle probing the gums.  I guess I'm just shock that I'm already being allowed to poke my clinic partners in the mouth, isn't there a dexter that could help me learn just as effectively?  I guess not but hopefully the skill will get easier in the near future.  

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be so glad that you started on a real person though!! I felt that way too. Just remember to breathe and you will do fine.

    ReplyDelete