Monday, March 30, 2009

Mar 30, 2009

I'm not too great at blogging yet. At least I don't have the skill to entertain any possible readers. Here at the end of the work day I am overwhelmed and exhausted so please stop reading now. ...
I have been at the school for 9 1/2 hours already and still another 1/2 hour to go. I completed two pts today and one PE. I still do not have a class 3 pt but maybe I'll get one next week. I have an exam to study for tomorrow and huge assignment for Patho and another exam I have to take sometime this week. Oh, I wish this semester would pass faster even though it's passing faster than any other. I took a couple of pictures today so I'll have to post them on here soon. Well beside that fact that I'm super stressed out and haven't eaten and I'm pregnant :( today wasn't that bad, I hope I can say it is better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment